604 W. San Mateo Rd.
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Monday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Our Midtown Financial Center is committed to helping you reach financial success. At this location we offer:
- Personal & Small Business Banking Services
- Home Loans
- Auto Loans
- Credit Cards
- Retirement Planning
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Specialty Services
- Night drop-off access for after hours transactions
Midtown was built with the vision to provide our members with a one-stop-shop approach to banking. Mortgage. Retirement Services.
Please note that our branches and offices remain available (by appointment only at this time) and our drive-through lanes are fully operational to help you with your transactions.
We ask that you continue to use our drive-through and online services until further notice.
When arriving for your scheduled appointment:
- Masks are required to be worn when visiting any Del Norte CU lobbies.
- Check-in at the branch, by text or phone call, waiting in the lobby will not be permitted.
- Please remain in your car until you are called/texted and we will meet you at the door.
- Offices and lobby teller stations will be disinfected after every transaction.
- We will not be able to provide complimentary coffee, water, or public restrooms.
- January 1, 2021 — New Year’s Day
- January 18, 2021 — Martin Luther King Jr Day
- February 15, 2021 — Presidents’ Day
- April 2, 2021 (Early Closure at 3pm) — Good Friday
- May 31, 2021 — Memorial Day
- July 5, 2021 — Independence Day (Observed)
- September 6, 2021 — Labor Day
- October 11, 2021 — Indigenous Peoples’ Day (All-star Day)
- November 11, 2021 — Veterans Day
- November 25, 2021 — Thanksgiving Day
- December 24, 2021 — Christmas Eve Beginning at 1:00pm
- December 25, 2021 — Christmas Day