As of May 17th, 2021, all DNCU branch lobbies have reopened to the public. Member service representatives and advisors are sanitizing and disinfecting their work areas after every transaction. Hand sanitizing stations and protective barriers have also been installed for your convenience and safety.
Beginning July 1, 2021, members that are fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear a mask while inside a DNCU branch.
Thank you for your ongoing membership and continued support of Del Norte Credit Union and its mission of improving lives in New Mexico.
Located off Paseo de Oñate, our branch in Española is at the heart of northern New Mexico.
Los Alamos Branch
Where it all started, our “Trinity” branch has served the Secret City since 1954.
White Rock Branch
Located at the intersection of Rover Boulevard and Highway 4, our full-service branch serves LANL and surrounding areas.
Cerrillos Road Branch - Santa Fe
Our south-side location is our flagship branch and is home to DNCU’s administration offices.
Midtown @ San Mateo Branch - Santa Fe
A direct product of our mission to improve lives, our Financial Center has you covered with a full-service banking experience.
DeVargas Center Branch - Santa Fe
Our branch in the DeVargas center is the perfect location for commuters on Highway 285.
Rio Rancho - Now Open
Our Rio Rancho branch is open! Stop by and visit our first location outside of northern New Mexico.
- January 1, 2021 — New Year’s Day
- January 18, 2021 — Martin Luther King Jr Day
- February 15, 2021 — Presidents’ Day
- April 2, 2021 (Early Closure at 3pm) — Good Friday
- May 31, 2021 — Memorial Day
- July 5, 2021 — Independence Day (Observed)
- September 6, 2021 — Labor Day
- October 11, 2021 — Indigenous Peoples’ Day (All-star Day)
- November 11, 2021 — Veterans Day
- November 25, 2021 — Thanksgiving Day
- December 24, 2021 — Christmas Eve Beginning at 1:00pm
- December 25, 2021 — Christmas Day